In the MCA curriculum, Applied Mechanics focuses primarily on developing the ability to predict the effects of force and motion on the shipboard operation.
The ability to envision physical configurations based on real materials, actual constraints and practical limitations is more than mere knowledge of physical and mathematical principles. Engineers need to develop the ability to visualize physical configurations in terms of real materials, constraints, and limitations that govern the behaviour of machines and structures.
In other words, this is exactly what the syllabus expects out of a candidate and our prep program is focused on imparting this knowledge to our candidates efficiently.
- Mechanics is a vast subject. There are almost more than 30 topics in this subject. Our Faculty (M. Tech Mechanical Engg.) will guide you to cover all syllabus includes 30 topics.
- He will help you to understand the mechanics subject thoroughly.
- He covers the previous 10 years’ question papers.
- All the doubts are solved by faculty 24×7.
- Usnit covered: Friction, Statics, Kinematics, Dynamics, Strength of material machines, etc.